19 June 2011

Atelier 27

Atelier 27 Launched two weeks ago, and has really been such a success. The brain child of Ruth Ni Loinsigh, 27 Drury Street, has just become a hub for Irish Design.

Ruth spotted the need for for an 'incubation centre 'where young designers could be encouraged and guided in what is one of the most difficult industries to survive.


The shop front

My Claw dress


The quirky building allows for the most amazing displays (my Navy dress hanging on the left)


My Illustrations on the wall


And... guess who was chosen as one of the lucky designers?! Me!! Currently my separates collection is available to view in the designer showroom and alternative sizes are available to order.

I am also working on two projects for the Atelier, a Ready to Wear Collection which will available mid July, and an in-house Custom Debs Dress and Occasion Wear service.


I hope you are as excited as I am!

Thank you Ruth for all the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment